Family Church Opportunities
PBCA Employment Opportunities
Responsible To: Principal and School Administration
- Evidence of ability to interact collaboratively with students, parents, and Administration.
- Evidence of excellent oral and written skills.
- Must pass drug test, finger prints, and local background check.
- Communication both written and oral
- Decision making
- Commitment to school’s vision and mission
- Classroom leadership
- Critical thinking skills
- Team work
- Able to get up and down from the floor or small chairs multiple times a day
- Able to lift 25-50 pounds multiple times a day
- Able to handle moderate to high stress levels
- Have excellent integrity and demonstrate a strong Christian character
- Ability to implement lesson plans as set forth by the classroom teacher.
- Follow Policies and Procedures as set forth by Administration.
- Provide a clean, safe, and nurturing classroom environment.
- Establishes and maintains standards for acceptable student behavior using appropriate techniques and school-wide behavior plan.
- All other duties as assigned.
For more information contact Sandra Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org